FCS Software Solutions ,SEO Executive,Delhi


Job Summary
Experience: 0 Yrs. 2 Months.
Industry: Marketing
Qualification: Any Graduate
Hiring Process: Walk In
No. Of Post: 1
LOCATION : Delhi

Job Description
  • On Page and Off Page SEO work
  • Directory Submission, Classified Posting, Article, Blog Submission
  • Link Building & Exchange
  • Social Bookmarking
  • Blog, Forum Comment Posting
  • Keywords Ranking Research
  • Overview of Google Analytics, Webmasters Tools
Required Skills :
  1. Strong Communication and Organizational Skills, with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
  2. Skilled in Microsoft Programs, especially Excel
  3. Updated with the latest Google Updates.
 
Contact Details
Contact Person: HR
Contact Email: mzithr@fcsltd.com
 
Company Details [FCS Software Solutions]Direct Jobs
FCS is a leading provider of IT services. In the past one decade of its existence, FCS has carved out a niche for itself in core IT areas like e-learning, digital content services, IT consultancy and product engineering services. As a business innovator, FCS helps clients achieve extraordinary results from their customer relationships, business operations, and technology.

3 comments:

  1. wow, great, I was wondering how to cure acne naturally. and found your site by google, learned a lot, now i’m a bit clear. I’ve bookmark your site and also add rss. keep us updated. auto refractors and keratometers

    ReplyDelete
  2. brilliant task here upon _______ I proper to apply a variety of weblog posts, however I never heard a topic later on this. i love this subject matter you made approximately the blogger's pail listing. Very creative. Orlando SEO

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has fully emerged to crown Singapore's southern shores and undoubtedly placed her on the global map of residential landmarks. I still scored the more points than I ever have in a season for GS. I think you would be hard pressed to find somebody with the same consistency I have had over the years so I am happy with that. seo

    ReplyDelete